Tuesday, May 12, 2009

This is sudden, but I'm coming out of the closet...

I've consistently had my nerd credentials revoked for random things, but I feel comfortable asking for them back now. While there may have been some sort of *other* inference in my title, what I'm really coming out of the closet to admit is:

I
LOVE
STAR
TREK
!!!!

I love it and I don't care what anyone thinks. No, I never went to any conventions, I don't speak Klingon, and... Okay, that was it... I did everything else. I read the books, I had all the scripts to the shows, and I loved EVERYTHING about it!!

I was more of a Next Generation person, (never really watched the original...)

but the new movie TOTALLY represented!

I keep feeling the urge to admit further embarrassing things to you guys, but maybe I better just sit this one out. I already lived through a year of high school hazing wearing my communicator pin, so... ummmm... we're gonna keep this "reveal" to a bare minimum!

Have a great night and when you get up tomorrow, go see the new Star Trek movie. Even if you don't like Star Trek or don't know the story line, you will love it, I PROMISE!

PS - I saw it in the IMAX. It was like a little girls first trip to Disneyland. Larger than life FTW!

2 comments:

Peggy May 12, 2009 at 6:10 AM  

I've never been a "hater" but I just don't get into to Sci-Fi at all.

I've heard nothing but good things about this movie...any hot guys in it, ya know, to make it worth my while? :)

brodiemash May 14, 2009 at 2:03 PM  

TNG FTW!

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP