Friday, May 8, 2009

Teazers Schmeazers - E.M.W. Tea is where it's at!

OOHHHHHH YEAH, I SAID IT!! I said it and everyone in Fresno just did a collective cringe. You people love that Teazers place. Actually, I've never been there, so my crap talking doesn't hold much validity. Since we're friends, I'll let you in on a little secret: I don't even like tea! I'm more of a Mtn Dew girl if you can imagine that!

However, I think you all need to take a little trip to the north side. We have a tea place too and I come here often!

E.M.W. Tea is located on the South West corner of Champlain and Perrin. It's in the Savemart and Campagnia parking lot.

To save you hours of contemplation, EMW stands for East Meets West. (Took me forever to figure that out!)

There are so many cool things about this place. I think it's deserving of bullet points.


  • They are open late! Sunday - Thursday 11am - 10pm and Friday - Saturday 11am - 11pm.

  • There are cute little seats outside.

  • Besides rows and rows of teas to choose from, they also have slushies, and my new obsession BOBA!

  • The most expensive thing on the menu is $4, the slushies are only $1, and with the card every 6th one is free!!

  • They have THE COOLEST lid maker. My friends no longer enjoy going with me because I get SOO excited about this sealer thing. I tried to take a video of it, but I chickened out at the last minute. JUST GO SEE IT FOR YOURSELF!

  • Head on back and there are cute little chairs and couches and a TV with board games and video games.

  • The greatest Super Nintendo Tetris Attack player of all time, Roger, will come out from behind the counter and destroy any sense of pride, skill, or self esteem you considered having. Okay, that one may not be a selling point, but it was memorable that's for sure!

  • Roger, the self-esteem slayer from above is on twitter! Follow him @emwtea



What are you waiting for!?!? Come check this place out! I recommend the Thai Iced Tea with Boba. MMMMM

2 comments:

Anonymous May 9, 2009 at 4:09 AM  

Dear sweet sheltered Marisa;

You have to get out more. The nifty sealer things (which are the bom-diggity) have been around for awhile, and you're a little late to the boba party.

I love honeydew melon milktea with about 1/2 the boba. Boba is so fun.

But while you are encouraging us to travel across the northern border, we Tower folks have been begging for you to venture into the labyrinth for years.

Teazer is the best. Same hours, higher prices (but I guarantee better tea - you heard me woman - GUARANTEE). Great casual seating, art, but I agree, no tetris.

No mountain dew, either, and I know that's a deal-breaker.

I'm afraid that, as much as I cyber-admire you, our love is destined to never be...all because of that damnable border at Shaw.

:::sigh::: Too bad. I've yet to taste a chocodile.

-Steph

Michael Horvath May 9, 2009 at 4:48 AM  

Looks great. GF loves her tea. Too bad we don't have one anywhere near us.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP