Sunday, May 10, 2009

And everyone wonders why I never leave my house...

I don't think my little town of Fresno gets enough credit. They say we're the armpit of California. Well, those people are retarded because everyone knows that's Bakersfield. HAHAHA. No, seriously, it may get hot in the summer, but right now the weather is just about DIVINE.

Here at Woodward Lakes things couldn't be more perfect. There are so many trees and the rain made everything super crisp and green. The lake is beautiful and there is a breeze, and I'm going to share with you my hidden little sanctuary.

Sitting out here is so relaxing. I don't worry about anyone or anything. HarMar explores and my mind drifts off. Nature releases me from my judgments and labels and expectations carry away with the breeze.

Why would I leave when I have my own little slice of heaven right here?

1 comments:

Chris Hangsleben May 10, 2009 at 9:16 AM  

That's L-I-V-I-N right there...

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP