Saturday, May 9, 2009

Finger Update

I'm not quite sure if my mild observations should be changing to serious concern, but now that the bandages have come off, I can't feel my finger tip. OH. MY. GOD. It's only been 4 days. If I don't get more feeling back by Monday, I'm going back to the doctor.

It doesn't look that gnarly, but if you look at it logistically, you can see that it's cut straight back from side to side about 1/4 inch. OUCH! Yeah, I pretty much removed the pad of my index finger. YOWZA!

1 comments:

Michael Horvath May 9, 2009 at 7:29 AM  

It hurts just looking at it. I can't believe what a wimp I can be even after working inpatient rehab for people with traumatic brain injuries for as long as I did. lol

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP