Thursday, May 14, 2009

Silent observations of a perfectly sane person...

Here's a light and fluffy post with pictures because it's late and I want to go to bed...

Does anyone else find this 5' tall advertisement amusing? Not even just a little bit raunchy? Am I really that far in the gutter? (Side note, isn't "Grande Taquito" an oxy-moron? I don't see any advertisements for 'Big Small **whatever**' but hey, I don't get out much! Spanish is a funny language.)


Be honest with me my new virtual friends. Do these "Gummy Tummies" appeal to you?
(1) I find the penguin to be a quite adorable creature personally. Therefore the thought of eating it isn't first on my mind. (Also there's that lame vegetarian thing)
(2) If times get any tougher (It's a recession you know) and some rare minature migrating penguins overtake Woodward, and I am forced to eat the afore mentioned rare miniature migrating penquins, the part I think I would enjoy THE LEAST would be biting down on their still full bellies and having said contents explode in my mouth.
Too much? Too graphic? Yeah, it's hard to be me... That was THE FIRST thing I thought when I saw these at the checkout. The second was, "I have to write a blog about this!"


Alright... I'm tired and I'm going to bed. Catch you tomorrow.

Upcoming posts you can look forward to:

* The panini I made for dinner last night
* My review of the Pizza Fusion event I went to today.

3 comments:

Anonymous May 16, 2009 at 8:17 AM  

Sorry, but the taquitos to me look like two fingers held up, index and 2nd finger, with reaaaally diseased nails.

I didn't see them any other way.

sorry.

brodiemash May 20, 2009 at 10:11 AM  

Best. Standee. Ever.

Luke Mundy May 23, 2009 at 7:24 PM  

My wife and I went on a roadtrip last year and the Gummy Tummies were my "driving snack" (you know, so I don't fall asleep at the wheel). They were about as delicious as you'd expect gummy filled penguins to be.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP