Saturday, April 11, 2009

I'm seeing RED!

And you will be too! I'm so excited! I got my hair did!

LOOK!

I feel alive again! I know I had this whole game plan for dying my hair brown to last longer between visits, but it's ONLY a global recession - I overreacted!

I looked ok with blonde and brown hair, but I felt average. If you remember my "Hair Adventures" post from before, you will realize I'm not afraid to do anything and like to switch it up OFTEN!

Hell, why beat around the bush, I have a vibrant personality and think my hair should match! Either that or it's like natures way of warning you that I'm TROUBLE - STAY AWAY! I'll let you decide that :)

------------------
Now, because life is all in the little details and I was feeling catty and also happened to have my camera on me - this is a prime example of what NOT to do to your hair. I can barely beweave* she goes out in public like this.


*Yes, Yes I did... I went there AND I laughed maniacally as I did it too. BWUA HA HA !

5 comments:

Chris Hangsleben April 11, 2009 at 8:40 PM  

Well it looks good. I'm not sure what it looked like before, but it looks good now.

oneheavenlyheart April 11, 2009 at 8:47 PM  

Chris - HA HA! Are you being sarcastic? Or are you actually saying that I need more pictures of myself up on my blog? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

mr-stu April 11, 2009 at 11:50 PM  

Your hair looks great it suits you that colour, as you pointed out some people should look in the mirror before going out or pick a different hairdresser!

nova April 12, 2009 at 9:13 AM  

"beweave" hahahahahaaaaa

justme April 15, 2009 at 10:18 AM  

Like the red, M!

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP