Thursday, April 9, 2009

I'm famous! But totally not for what I want to be famous for!

Google Analytics doesn't lie. You guys are fucked up. Lately I've become a total stats junky and now I have proof that all four of you readers are sick. Sick sick sick sick SICK!

I looked up keywords and here are a few of my favorites. It's so sad that I know exactly what posts these refer to too!

fisting ((The Bloggess would be so proud! - not that she even knows I exist))
reverse anorexia in women
vegetarian shooting
what does heroin taste like?

Actually, these aren't that great, but I'm half assing it today because I have a lot of work to do! Plus, I have something to go to at 7pm and then a roomie dinner at 8:30 and tomorrow I'm getting my hair done and then the 'rents and I are heading out to Magic Mountain! I'm so excited!!!

PS - yesterday I ate another Chocodile. Here is proof that these things go straight to your hips :(

This is actually motivating. My roomies and I have a trip to Vegas planned and it's time to get serious and slim down so we can be Vegas ready! We've plastered our fridge with Victoria's Secret models and soon we're going to spend an afternoon weeping and beating our chests in lamentation and there will be much gnashing of teeth and dry heaves trying on bathing suits to prep for summer! I can't wait!

7 comments:

mr-stu April 9, 2009 at 10:01 AM  

Photoshop is either good at altering images or else those choc bars carry some calories in those small packages!

Anonymous April 9, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

Photoshop must have also pre-altered your hips to look pretty dang good already.

What, are you and the roomies gonna become the next Lindsay Lohan's? Let's not over-do (or DO) the weight loss thing, yah?

justme April 9, 2009 at 11:31 AM  

Well, it takes one to know one, so there.

And seriously? You look great. And I'm not just saying that. Check out my blog tomorrow when I post an Oh-So-Flattering belly shot of my pregnant Oompa Loompa ass ;0)

oneheavenlyheart April 9, 2009 at 11:31 AM  

Okay people - the only high-tech photoshopping I did here was to put two pictures next to each other and hand draw that incredibly complex red arrow on the right side.

I'm not really sure what everyone is saying here though? I think Mr-Stu called me fat. Ummmm, what?!

I've only got 20 lbs to go to reach the weight is was in my early 20's. :D (I'm kidding! Well, not about what I weighed in my 20's that's true, I just meant I'm not planning on losing 20 more pounds...)

Anonymous April 10, 2009 at 12:23 PM  

Thank God you're not going to lose 20.

One of the Facebook thingies I hate is the comments that go "Danielle is down 15 and going to the gym to get her butt kicked - wheee!"

Ugh, kill that fattie NOW.

You are what we in the business world call "HOT."

Own that.

Carrie April 10, 2009 at 4:59 PM  

Oh my, I like you!

Lee Ryan April 12, 2009 at 12:26 PM  

Great Pics!!

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP