Monday, January 12, 2009

I couldn't come up with a clever title :(

I got my hair done seemed like such a poor title.

I'm sort of a hair adventurist. I'm not really afraid to do anything. I'll cut it short, grow it long, dye it pink and purple and red and blonde and blue and black. I'll do it curly or straight. Here are a few examples :)
















So Anyways... I love my hair dresser. His name is Troy Newland and he's been doing my hair since 1999. He has a beautiful model wife and he's an awesome photographer. Visit his website if you're so inclined. CLICK HERE!
That's TEN YEARS of innovation and no two styles have been the same.

Sadly though, during these economically trying times, I need to go a bit longer in between appointments. This means picking a color that's not so high maintenance!

I'm going back to boring brown :( I hate brown. Not Troys fault, he did a great job and this is just what I told him to do... But I can't wait to get back to something that has a bit more "personality"...

Anyways - here's my big reveal... Whatcha think?



2 comments:

Anonymous January 13, 2009 at 6:47 AM  

You have covered the gamut with style. Long and short hair and all those colors!! I prefer #1,5,6,8, and 12.

Your current do has still got a great contrast of light and dark and I love the length.

Spamboy February 26, 2009 at 6:00 PM  

I dig girls with Kool-Aid hair -- get back to the electric red when you can. In the meantime, brown looks good!

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP