Saturday, April 4, 2009

It's not...

_______________________

You fill in the blank.

I often ask myself what it "is" and I'm unable to answer. I don't know what it is. In fact, I don't much of anything at all. Here's what I do know.

It's not... easy.
It's not... easy to be me.
It's not... simple.
It's not... endearing.
It's not... pleasant.
It's not... admirable.
It's not... ever going to change.
It's not... even close to being over.

What is "it" ???

_______________________

Again, You fill in the blank. It's late and I'm tired and I've had a long day. I'm unable to formulate the words it would take to truly capture it.

2 comments:

Anonymous April 5, 2009 at 8:28 AM  

"It" is "You."

Right?

I have been reading/catching up on your blog.

You are fantastic!! I love that you live your life out loud, and are open enough to display the hurt inside. Vulnerability is sexy.

It's great stuff, and I hope every new post helps you to feel better about being you.

oneheavenlyheart April 5, 2009 at 11:07 AM  

Sorry, "It" is not "me"...

I may make some contradictory statements, but I don't have that negative a view of myself - not even close.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP