Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I hate myself, I really really do..

Yeah, I know... No one is perfect, but I am so embarrassingly flawed it is NOT funny.

Monday night, I fell down just walking and hurt myself. I wish I had story... I was sky diving, I was mugged, I was having crazy shower sex and slipped and fell (My friend Christa suggested that one - thank you Christa - NOW THAT would be a story!) Something... but no... just walking... felt a little wobbly in my high heels... and FLOOP, down I went. Sigh.

Actually, I thought I was fine, then in the middle of the night, I woke up and MY whole left arm was stiff and HURT!

I'm no stranger to broken bones and I was pretty sure I broke it. I took the day off work, spent all day at the Urgent Care getting X-rays, etc... but turns out, it's not broken - I'm just a loser. You can't even get a prescription for that...

So I have to wear a brace for a few days. Oddly enough, no one is really asking "What happened to your arm?" so it seems Marisa and "being broken" are two thoughts people put together rather easily.

You can read further about how much I utterly DESPISE being clumsy by clicking HERE.

I just hate it. Despite reassurances from others that I have any redeemable qualities, all of us have something they really really HATE about themselves. This is the bane of my existence. I hate hate hate it. Ugh...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP