Friday, January 23, 2009

Yes, my pretties, GROW...

:)SO, I have one of those AeroGarden things. I got it for my birthday 2 years ago and I LOVE IT! I've decided I don't use it often enough though...

These are tomatoes after only like 2 weeks!


Totally cool! Did I mention I love this thing? All you do is add water and it turns its grow light on and off, tells you when to add a "nutrient pill", and grows WICKED FAST!

I totally want the "Salsa Garden" one. It will grow everything you need to make salsa. UMMM, who loves chips and salsa more than me?

NO ONE - that's who!

They also release a "Strawberry" one in the spring.

1 comments:

Karen Erickson January 23, 2009 at 2:36 PM  

I've always wondered if those things really work...

:)

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP