Monday, January 5, 2009

Breath of Fresh Air...

So... Seems everything has been too serious lately.

Most of the bloggers that I follow (along wtih most people on the planet) have children and all that business. Since I have about as much maternal instinct as a caveman (Which is odd because I carry HarMar like a baby, rock him, and hum to him - and cook for, tend to, and over all try to fatten up all my friends) I thought I would share with you my little man. He does bring so much joy.

This is Har Mar!


How about a picture that - thanks to my mad photoshop skillz - you cannot look at without smiling.


If that doesn’t do it for you, look into his eyes in this one. Awwww.


He sleeps with me in decadent luxury.


He’s pretty much the most spoiled dog on earth. Look at all that booty...


Just don’t EVER try to take his cookie from him!


He goes with me everywhere...


Enjoy’s long walks on the beach around the lake.


And occasionally has a bad hair day.


So - now you can say you have met the cutest dog on earth. Tell your friends!

1 comments:

Steam Me Up, Kid January 5, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

That peacock thing is killing me. Very, very cute.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP