Tuesday, March 3, 2009

You don't wanna know...

Yeah, been meaning to write, but just haven’t had a chance. I have work projects and personal obligations and advertising meetings and crazy deadlines. I’m trying to be organized and yet still So I’m taking 10 minutes to eat my soup and type something.

Had a bunch of notes about things I wanted to tell you, but in my panic to get something... ANYTHING accomplished I left it at home.

HOWEVER, I DO REMEMBER ONE THING!

Do you guys remember the Seinfeld episode where Jerry felt weird about making out with his girlfriend during Schindler’s List, but it was like the only time they could be alone? I seem to have a pattern for being oddly turned on at COMPLETELY INAPPROPRIATE times at the movies.

1) American History X - Edward Norton.

Yup, I know! There he is running out into the street to “curb” some guy and all I can think is - So those are boxers huh? That’s hot. Hmmm, he looks good... little lower....
I’m imagining that was the opposite of the point.

2) Amistad - Djimon Hounsou

(Yes, I realize this picture was not from the movie... But if it isn't proof that this guy is a perfect specimen of man, I don't know what is... HEY, IT'S MY BLOG, I'LL DO WHAT I WANT!)
I’m thinking somewhere along the way I should have been really upset about slavery and injustice, etc etc
That might have happened if it wasn’t for the fact that all I could think was: DAMN that’s a lot of really fine black men. Can we go back to the boat scene?
Yes, I’ll hang my head in shame now.

3) Easter Promises - Viggo Mortensen

Alright folks, this is the last one, I promise. But there he is, all bad ass and naked. I suppose I should have been bothered by the blood and attempted murder, but funny story... I wasn’t. It was hot. I’m sorry.

Ok I’m not sorry.

Well, I’m sorry for those of you who think I’m being serious - or for anyone who thinks I have no soul and condone slavery and murder, but other than that - NOT SORRY!

Anyways, I tried to warn you that you didn't wanna know - you just had to read it, didn't you?!

5 comments:

Chris Hangsleben March 3, 2009 at 4:03 PM  

It's okay, Kate Beckinsale did the same thing to me when she was eating people, and killing werewolves.

Steam Me Up, Kid March 3, 2009 at 8:09 PM  

I'll always have a special place in my heart for you, Viggo.

Whoa...off to rent Amistad...

Anonymous March 3, 2009 at 11:21 PM  

For every hot oman, there s a much hotter woman ;-)

justme March 4, 2009 at 6:42 AM  

I am with you...Edward Norton is f*cking HOT HOT HOT right there (if you just block out the swastica on his chest)

hmmmm....thanks for that Marissa...

I have always been attracted to the naughty boys...

Michael Horvath March 4, 2009 at 9:55 AM  

Boy, I posted a shot of me yesterday on my site and got some pretty cool feedback. (except from the men lol) It looks like you like them muscular and slender.

My GF's type was always dark chocolate until Mr. White Chocolate came around. I wonder what she would say about Djimon because she says I'm skinny and this man is built similar to me and definitely has legs like mine.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP