Saturday, March 21, 2009

I'm a terrible blogger...


Sorry folks. I'm a terrible person. I pledged to spend every waking moment putting all my most personal thoughts and all my funniest jokes up on the internet... and then I got busy and I didn't post a goddamned thing for 2 weeks! I suck, I know.

I have all these drafts started, but they are half ass and I'm embarrassed that there would be all this virtual judgment - I live in fear!

I shall leave you with these pictures!

Someone Hates a Bath!

But he cleans up nice!

And this picture is just hilarious to me!

4 comments:

nova March 21, 2009 at 5:41 PM  

haha look at that thing

Steam Me Up, Kid March 21, 2009 at 7:02 PM  

Did you get your hair did? It looks pretty!

(The dog too)

Anonymous April 4, 2009 at 8:07 AM  

Hi. I found your blog from the Beehive. I like your blog.

And, naturally, I'm reading it backwards. So far, I haven't had cause to comment, but on your last post (next post, but the last one I read), you asked for a sugar daddy.

Since, naturally, you're hot, I said to myself, SURE, I'll sign up.

Until I saw these doggy pics.

It was then I realized, uh-oh. Hottie + Needs Money + Has small pampered doggie = Paris Hilton.

I ran away from the idea ;-)

(hope you don't mind I keep reading)

oneheavenlyheart April 7, 2009 at 8:37 AM  

Mintzworks - read all you want. However, I should clarify I'd rather work the mop bucket in the back room at the adult bookstore than be a "kept woman!"

This was, of course, the first time I've ever used sarcasm in my blog though, so I can see how the mistake could be made that I was being serious. Oh wait, that was sarcasm - UMMMMMMM

They often call me the Paris Hilton of Fresno so it's nice to read you picked up on the obvious similarities there too!

*shakes head*

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP