Thursday, March 12, 2009

I like my ChacoTaco COLD!

So we have a new vending machine at work. I spend hours staring at this thing. I would like to share with you my newest obsession:

1) The Incredible Meal Machine: Umm, 6 out of 12 of these are dessert - does that constitute a meal?
2) What exactly do all those fresh vegetables have to do with pizza, burgers, & ice cream?
3) I feel like this is some sort of cryogenics machine. The ominous plexiglass window that looks into nothing fascinates me.
4) JUST HEAT 'N EAT... ummmm, 6 of these 12 items are ice cream, last time I checked I liked my ChacoTaco COLD! (There's a really raunchy pussy joke in there somewhere, but it's late so I'll leave it up to you)

2 comments:

nova March 13, 2009 at 8:37 AM  

wow. i wish i could see the "meal" options better. i would be obsessed with that too!

JohnJayJay March 13, 2009 at 3:48 PM  

Interesting how they've made a weak attempt at pychological manipulation with their machine. Its loaded with images of nutritious fruits and veggies to make you feel better about the chemical laden junk you're about ready to eat. "Look at the pretty pictures! It's goooood for you! Healthy too! Pictures don't lie!"
Also, you can get a 'ChacoTaco' in Oakland as well. The difference is it costs about 30 dollars. You can can buy one on any street corner after sunset...

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP