Friday, March 13, 2009

My iPhone has some questions for you.

Seems I've been off the airwaves for a while. That doesn't mean I haven't been thinking about you though! Often times I find myself filled with an overwhelming need to tell the world something. Usually I'm at a store or something so I'll jot it down in my iPhone notepad. Here's what I'm working with:

1) Top 5 rap songs.
2) Why I need $1,000 more a month.
3) Good thing I won't be around in 800 years because all my favorite words will be extinct.
4) Nature is powerful. Have you ever touched a tomato plant?
5) Identity crisis. I am like a puffy cat.
6) Math is the universal language. I'm not good at math. What the fuck?
7) I'm impressed by smart people.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I said. Where the hell was I going with that? I remember thinking... "YES, YES, you HAVE to write a blog about that, but you might forget by the time you get home so why don't you write a little note to refresh your memory when you're ready." Ummm, some of the excitement may have been lost in translation.

Is there anything you have a burning desire to know more about? I think some of those could go funny or really seriously sad and I don't know which is which.

If I get enough comments demanding a blog on one of the above, I'll do it. Majority rules.

2 comments:

nova March 17, 2009 at 2:57 PM  

I AM LIKE A PUFFY CAT

this is something that just needs to be written. trust me. i'm a doctor of knowingstuffology

Anonymous April 4, 2009 at 8:10 AM  

I AM IMPRESSED BY SMART PEOPLE

My hope is you'll say "I only date smart people. I don't even care what they LOOK like!"

it gives me a speck of hope.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP