Saturday, March 28, 2009

After a while Chocodile...

Ha Ha! Remember that saying? See ya later Alligator?! I'm amused by dumb stuff. It's okay, I'm happy and that's all that matters, right? RIGHT!?

And then people say, remember Marisa when this wasn't a blog dedicated to you and your love of snack food? I'm scratching me head here... You mean, you guys want those long droning on self-discovery sad posts? Oh ok, good, cuz boy do I have one brewing for you! I just have to find the right words for it!

ANYWAYS, it's not time yet. I wrote my Ode to the Chocodile post a couple days ago and realized I have more pictures with my beloved snack than I've let on. Figure I better settle up before I mosey on with my bid'ness...

This one was on a road trip :)

And here was a random one - mmmm

Well, before you all think I'm a total weirdo... here's a picture of our valley sky. This is why I always try to carry my camera with me.

Okay, I'm a liar... there's totally more Chocodile pictures! I don't just take one picture you know. A good picture requires an entire photo shoot! LOL Here's a few that didn't make the cut from last weeks HauteChocoCouture post!




Yeah, add me to your google reader RIGHT NOW. I guarantee this type of quality entertainment every time!

5 comments:

justme March 30, 2009 at 6:37 AM  

Seriously girl, how in the hell do you eat all those sweets (not to mention you Mt. Dew habit) and not gain weight?? Your posts lately are making me gain weight just reading them!!!

And the eggs benedict looked DELICOUS!! Now you have me craving that!! LOL...

oneheavenlyheart March 30, 2009 at 9:02 AM  

That's the BEAUTIFUL illusion of the internet! I actually have like one a month maybe...

And this soda thing makes me sad. Can you imagine how skinny I'd be if I gave that up? I just can't do it though - just one more. Yeah, this is my last one... Well, tomorrow, I'll totally not have any tomorrow, yeah that's it.

Steam Me Up, Kid March 30, 2009 at 9:54 AM  

Yeah, I agree, your skinny ways and your mountain dew habit are pissing me off!! Also, I don't think I've ever seen a chocodile. I hope I never do, either. Dangerous.

oneheavenlyheart March 30, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

OKAY EVERYONE, I would just like to point out that you never see a picture of me from the waist down, now do you? Well, not like anyone just takes pictures from the waist down only - I MEAN *ahem* a full body shot. I'm not as skinny as you all seem to think.

Anonymous January 7, 2010 at 3:58 PM  

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP