Friday, March 6, 2009

WTF

Yeah... so driving around town the other day, I saw this...

We could talk 20 minutes about the intricate details of everything wrong with this photo.
1) Is that a dead animal hanging from the back?
2) Is this a mobile memorial to some sort of deceased person?
3) Is that a strange blow up doll on the trunk?
4) What the fuck? I'm mean seriously? What is going on here? I am MYSTIFIED!

Also, I was window shopping and saw THIS...

Did I miss something? Clearly there was a memo sent out that I did not get.
1) This is the best outfit you could come up with for your window?
2) Are shorts okay this short on ANYONE? Umm, no
3) Short shorts with white boots and a popped collar?
4) Did I leave the planet via alien abduction or parallel universe wormhole? Because, What the fuck?

Alright, I'm in bed, I'm tired, and I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open. I'm going to bed now. Much love! Goodnight!

5 comments:

Michael Horvath March 7, 2009 at 6:36 AM  

Somebody is gonna but that stuff. Just be glad it ain't you -lol. (or me!)

Michael March 7, 2009 at 5:07 PM  

I saw that same car at the Mardi Gras parade. Looks like the driver hasn't taken the decorations off yet.

oneheavenlyheart March 8, 2009 at 1:22 AM  

OR... they put them on long before Mardi Gras... ????

Steam Me Up, Kid March 10, 2009 at 9:15 PM  

I can't figure out if that black shortssuit is for men or women. I would guess women, but I think I see a little mannequin package in there. ??

oneheavenlyheart March 10, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

Oh it was definitely for MEN! Look at the legs. It's Ralph Lauren. VERY EXTREME!

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP