Wednesday, March 25, 2009

HauteChocoCouture

Okay, so I've become obsessed with Chocodiles. MMM You might find this odd because I don't like pastries, never crave cake, and have always hated twinkies. I also find this odd, but I'm learning to not question my reasonings as much. They don't make sense to anyone else, so why should I worry about it?

Anyways, I'm thinking of starring in a Chocodile documentary. Ok, no, that was a lie... and also seems like a lot of work. How about I just take a picture with my Chocodile every time I buy one? It can be like a cool coffee table book or something.

I'm thinking cover of Vogue... That's Haute Choco Couture right there... You haven't heard of it? You're SOO behind the times. It's all the rage now.

Blue Steel!

2 comments:

justme March 27, 2009 at 7:51 AM  

You SO make me LOL, girl!!

Hey, can I bug you to help my blogger-illiterate ass figure out how to get the link to Violence Unsilenced to display in my sidebar?? I have tried, with no success...

Thanks!!

justme March 27, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

Thanks Marissa - it worked perfect, I was finally able to get the V.U. link on my blog!

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP