Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Unstable fixations - Part 1 - COLOR!!

OMG - have you guys been outside? Fall is my favorite favorite favorite season! I actually think spring is pretty awesome too, but right now I am SO enamored with fall, it's not even funny. I keep taking pictures of trees and hoping that one of them will be able to express even an ounce of the vividness I see in my wonderful eyes!  How am I doing?


This tree is across the street from my kitchen window. It's like a rainbow!!

Speaking of rainbows... I saw a real rainbow last week. I got so excited. LOOK!


Oh My Gosh You Guys! I just want to walk around and stare at every tree and soak in the COLOR! What are you fixated on? Am I the only one walking around with my camera in hand and my head up in the trees?

2 comments:

JohnJayJay December 1, 2009 at 10:15 AM  

Yes, the leaves are quite pretty...as they sit in a pile at the bottom of my pool/spa!!!! ;)

Anonymous December 1, 2009 at 5:49 PM  

For the first time in my life, I actually had a dream where I was in the foothills looking at all the fall leaves and color and thinking how beautiful they were.

For me, that's a highly unusual dream.

For you it's an amazing reality. That makes you pretty damn cool...

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP