Saturday, December 19, 2009

QUICK Update

Well, not much has been going on. I think I've taken on too many different things as I may have eluded to previously. I'm going to the gym 4-5 days a week, I'm working full time, I'm furiously recording videos of me cooking, I have family obligations, and I'm trying to be an overall good person while struggling with my annual end of year woe.

I just got my hair done today, but my camera ran out of batteries. I'll try to post the pictures as soon as it recharges.

MEH...

Here's a cute picture of HarMar to tide you over until 2009 is over and I can regain some semblance and order to my life... and clean my room - I desperately need to do laundry and clean my room.



This is my little fatty. He's always standing by his bowl whining for more food. I'm pretty sure my roommates are feeding him in between when I am and he is definitely gaining weight! LOL

1 comments:

Anonymous December 20, 2009 at 10:55 PM  

Well, Marisa, we've really gotten to know each other so well over this past year (not).

But I do want to thank you for being so open and honest in your blogs and writings. I hope you find whatever it is that makes you happy in your stocking this year, and every day from then on.

I really appreciate you and your blogs.

Merry Xmas, Marisa.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP