Friday, December 25, 2009

I've got you seeing red!

I may have mentioned I got my hair done last post... but I totally bailed on posting the pictures! SORRY about that!

Anyways, I'm not quite ready to cut my hair as I don't feel I've attained true "stripper hair" status just yet... but I do enjoy dabbling in color. I think anyone can be blonde! That's not a slam people!! I've been blonde before too, I just like to try it all!

Whatcha think?



I should have taken the pictures outside - it's A LOT more red than these pics show.

I should give a shout out to my hair stylist. His name is Troy Newland and he is currently located at Elan Salon on Bullard / West in Fresno, Ca. We've been together since 1999 and I think that's pretty impressive. He totally got my "Stripper Hair" interpretation too - that makes him SUPER cool!

1 comments:

Kim Burly December 26, 2009 at 1:25 PM  

HOT. I love reds. I've kept it blonde lately because its easier to put in the fun pinks and purples or else I'd be on the red train along with you!

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP