Saturday, December 5, 2009

OUCH!!!!

Oh wow, were you nervous that I was changing and growing and just over here being awesome?

REST ASSURED, I'm still the clumsiest person you know!

After driving all around town on a wild goose chase for things I'm still going to wind up ordering online, go to my parents house and rush my mom to go get dinner. In my hurry to get out of the car and get into Qdoba, I shut the car door on my right hand middle finger.

YYYOOOOWWWWZZZZAAAA!!!!! 

Oh Yeah, and not just shut the door on and it bounces off sort of thing... this was a door shuts completely and clicks and pull your hand and it doesn't budge type thing.

O. M. G.

My mom screams and runs at me and I sort of had to yell at her to get away from me and not touch me so that I could have some space to compose myself. I'll be ok. I may never feel my middle finger again, but I'll be okay.

SIGH.

What else can I say?

Here's a picture of me about to eat a chocodile to distract you from my lifetime of klutzy suffering...


1 comments:

Anonymous December 6, 2009 at 3:44 AM  

OWCH!!!!

And for the life of me, I have still never ever seen a chocodile for sale.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP