Sunday, July 19, 2009

Low brow and above the bar...

So I was girly'ing it up last weekend and decided to go to the mall. I had some MAC makeup to recycle and needed a couple things.

On my way through the make-up section, I was stopped by a carni lovely lady who asked if I knew that Benefit makeup now had a eyebrow and lip waxing station... They call it the Benefit bar. No, Jolena, I did NOT know that! So, being that it was my birthday week, I thought, WHY NOT!?

There are varying prices, but pros would be:

• No appointments necessary
• Brow and Lip wax was $27 but that also includes retouching of your makeup
• Quick, professional, and painless

I'm sold. Plus, I wound up buying several of their products and I absolutely love Benefit makeup now. I've always only used Mac makeup, but that stuff has a bit too much the whore flair, so Benefit is awesome because it's got a really light natural feel to it which is more my style.

Hopefully, you will take a chance and give it a try. I give the whole experience two thumbs up.

8 comments:

Michael July 19, 2009 at 11:08 PM  

MAC makeup? Apple sells beauty products now?

Anonymous July 20, 2009 at 9:32 AM  

Haha! I laughed at the above comment :P


I've seen people do brow waxes but theres also a really strange way now, with a piece of string :S


Ahhh well ^-^
Thought it would be relavent ;D

Anonymous July 20, 2009 at 11:49 AM  

wait, wait. I've been comment-hitting on you this whole time because of your NATURAL beauty.

Now you tell me there's make-up involved!?!?

I've been duped!

oneheavenlyheart July 20, 2009 at 12:02 PM  

Oh Michael - if only that were true... No, Mac Make-up is a stand alone company

Amelie - That "threading" as they call it looks dangerous and very crazy. 1 wrong jerk and you'd lose your whole eyebrow. No thank you.

Mintzworks - If you think there is anything actually "natural" on any woman, we may need to give you a refresher course on the fairer sex. With make-up, push up bras, hair dye, perfume, and nail polish alone, I'm about as un-original as they come.

Anonymous December 10, 2009 at 12:47 PM  

Curious topic

Anonymous December 30, 2009 at 9:34 AM  

Really and as I have not realized earlier

Anonymous January 13, 2010 at 12:44 PM  

I want not concur on it. I over polite post. Especially the appellation attracted me to study the unscathed story.

Anonymous January 17, 2010 at 11:04 AM  

Good dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP