Wednesday, July 8, 2009

12:34.56 7/8/9

Yeah, today's a pretty friggin' awesome day! Mostly because it's my birf'day, but I'm not making a big deal about it. I just have an undeniable need to share with you every little detail of my life!

I've been working so much and been SO busy that I haven't posted in a week. SORRY!

I started my day by going to work only to be greeted with balloons and red bull and happy birthday signs and chocodiles. SO MANY CHOCODILES!! Although I'm 31 29 and will be forever... YES 29 FOREVER... they may have added a couple of extra and then spelled out my name with 31 of them.


I don't know about you, but I think that is just about the coolest thing ever!

3 comments:

justme July 9, 2009 at 6:34 AM  

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Marissa!!!

(So I am a day late, sorry, I was busy yesterday afternoon and not at my puter ;0) )

Look at all thos Chocodiles...how's ur belly feeling today?? LOL!

I hope you had a wonderful day and did something special for yourself!

Anonymous July 11, 2009 at 1:24 AM  

I'm bummed. I bought you the EXACT same thing, only with Mountain Dew. :::sigh:::

I'll take mine back....

Happy Day.

oneheavenlyheart July 12, 2009 at 10:16 AM  

NO WAY - I WANT THAT MTN DEW! I would totally drink a mountain dew & eat a chocodile. That's like a perfect combo!

*pout*

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP