Friday, November 14, 2008

She got 9 minutes and she wasted it...

OMG - I would say I feel like I’m running around like a chicken w/ my head cut off today, but somehow that just is 1 more thing I’d need to add to my to-do list.

#16 - Have head reattached
(And yes, I have 15 other things on my list...)

None of which I’ve even remotely got to work on today since 4 other VERY pressing things came up that I had to take care of 1st. I’m not having much fun, I can tell you that.

I leave the house when it’s dark, I get home when it’s dark. I miss working from home. MY phone never rang. I was left to my own devices all day. I’m fine working. I know what to do. It’s not that I wasn’t working. But here, people see you, and call you, and need you, and they need more, and they need it right now, and it’s so important, and you can’t make mistakes. And my job has morphed into dealing with customers and filling out paperwork for state laws.

It used to just be computer stuff. You make a mistake programming, no big deal... Now it’s taxes and peoples lives. UGH.



I’m just juggling juggling juggling. I’m exhausted. So I started out this morning with an energy drink. Then I had a Mt Dew. I think I’m gonna have an apple and then another Mt Dew.

Ooops, I gotta go. Someones calling. No lunch for Marisa today. She got 9 minutes and she wasted it typing a blog.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP