Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Am I wrong?

I'm a single person. I cook every night for myself. Tonight, I didn't cook. I was tired and I copped out and I made nachos.

I made these for me and me only. I do have roommates however and they seem to think it is the funniest/strangest thing ever that I would just eat these straight off the tray.

Is this that strange? It's not like it's going to reheat. It's not like I'm sharing it and should only take my portion. It's not like I want to go through the pomp and circumstance of putting it on a plate just to impress myself or the dog. That would just make it 1 more dish I'd have to wash.

Someone tell me what you think about that? Am I just a total philistine for eating this straight off the cookie sheet? Or would you do the same thing?

1 comments:

justme November 26, 2008 at 6:35 AM  

I would totally do the same thing. Why would I want to have to wash another dish?

BTW, those look flippin' DE-LIC-IOUS, and my mouth is watering right now even at 8:35 in the morning. YUMMO!

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP