Thursday, November 20, 2008

I think I have reverse anorexia...


Controversial and shocking, I know!

Hang in here with me for this one, will ya? I actually spent like an hour trying to prepare for this blog with pictures and everything, but then I couldn't find the one photo I saw on TV that started this whole train of thought, but I'm going to ramble on anyways.

I'm 30 years old. I'm 5'7" tall. I weigh around 130 lbs. I currently wear a size 8, but I do have some size 10's in my drawer. I would not consider myself fat. I look in the mirror every day and turn around and inspect and I think I'm doing alright.

Then I get to the store and I start trying on clothes and I panic. REALLY? I'm a size 17? OH WAIT, Marisa stumbled into the Juniors section. Let me find my way to MISSES... Really? When I buy underwear I'm a LARGE? Really? Cuz I'm looking at people around town and I'm thinking a lot of them are WAAAY bigger than me. I see a lot of BIG girls cramming their fat asses into a size 10. I want to know where the average woman buys her panties? If the average size for a women is now 14, how is it that I wear a LARGE anything? I know my butt is on the big size, but geez!

Oprah had a show recently about past Biggest Loser contestants. This one lady came out claiming she was a size 10 and she looked 30 lbs heavier than me! (TO ME)

Seriously, I'm sure I have reverse anorexia. You know how anorexics look in the mirror when they only weigh 68 lbs but they think they are all fat? I'm really fearing that all 400lbs of me looks in the mirror and sees a model. ha ha ha

I must just not be good at math because some numbers aren't adding up here.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP