Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Nothing to see here, move along.

There’s a song I’ve been listening to lately and the opening words are:

“Call me romantic
But I'm frantically fucked up”

I don’t know why that tickles me so. I think I so am totally frantically fucked up that it just cracks me up.

Anyways, i don’t know if this is vain or not, but I do like to re-read my blogs. I use this thing called “MacJournal” that I write in and then it posts online for me. I don’t post everything. I just re-read the 5 that I didn’t post. WHEW. Those are heavy. I just get really into how well I’ve captured a moment of time in my life. It must just be me, but it’s real, ya know?

Anyways, not too much going on. Just another day. Another day at work. Another day I’m trying to rush through so I can get to tomorrow and see if I feel better.

Went to my parents last night. I made potato soup and we bonded over TV like a true family should. My brother delighted in the new Charmin commercial that came out and used the TiVo against me to force me to rewatch it until I basically said, stop it now or I WILL WRESTLE you to the ground, take the remote from you, and then beat you with it. He handed it over willingly. My mom yelled at the screen because Biggest Loser was on and she got REALLY into it. Heba and Vicki are taboo words in the house this week. LOL My dad ate a double serving of soup and bread (even though he shouldn’t) and then an entire plain head of romaine lettuce to counteract the bread. I don’t know if I’ll ever get used to that. And I’M THE VEGETARIAN!

So the soup was delicious but pretty heavy and I haven’t been eating much so it was rough on me and today my stomach hurts. I weighed myself this morning. I’ve lost 10 lbs in the last 30 days. It’s annoying because none of my pants fit anymore, but I can’t really afford to go out and buy new ones.
Booo!

I haven’t really been sleeping well either and it’s making me crazy. Never in my life have I had a problem sleeping. NEVER. Like taking more than 3 minutes to fall asleep is total insomnia to me. Waking up before noon is like waking up at 4 am! I pride myself on being pretty much comatose from the time my head hits the pillow until my alarm goes off for the 5th time. Now I’ve been waking up at like 2am and 5am. This morning I work up around 3:30 just DRENCHED in sweat. UGH. It’s cold out too... so why was I sweaty? I don’t know what my dreams were, but it was yuck.

OK, You’re all caught up with me now. Nothing to see here, move along...

PS - to those of you who’ve commented on my blog. Thanks. I need to work on that. I read several blogs EVERY day but I never comment. It’s something I just gotta start doing.

1 comments:

justme November 12, 2008 at 1:48 PM  

If re-reading your own blog posts is vain, then count me in, cuz I re-read mine A LOT. There are a few that I am EXTREMELY proud of, that are very awesome to me, and I have re-read those a ton.

Sorry about the insomnia - that would wreck me too. When I was still getting up with the baby 2-3 times a night (for 13 mos, I kid you not) the interruption in my sleep totally wrecked me. I hope you are back to your regular sleep ability soon.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP