Sunday, March 7, 2010

I'm tired...

I love blogging. I love telling everyone my most personal thoughts and feelings and really putting myself out there for whatever.

Then I get struck right in the eyes with an overwhelming desire to go hide! Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. Really feeling the urge to regroup - again.

Sometimes I think people care a lot more about mundane things than they really do. Like, while I waffle between working out and/or never eating again and maybe sleeping for the next 5 years until circumstances change, do you know what I have to deal with?


Yup, a roommate that occasionally grieves me with her decisions. Like it's bad enough that we have 2 irons and 2 ironing boards (can't we just fucking share?) but she keeps her iron on the kitchen counter and irons her clothes there on the wood countertop. I don't know if I want to live anymore. This is unfathomable suffering for me.

So, on that note, I'll take my leave again. Be good, I'll be back :)

1 comments:

Michael March 8, 2010 at 10:54 AM  

Who the hell keeps the iron on the kitchen counter? Isn't that what the laundry room is for? To, oh I don't know, do laundry stuff in?

And ironing on the counter just seems tacky.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP