Monday, March 22, 2010

I just met that Murphy guy and let me tell you, he's a Mother F****r!

You know Murphy right? That guy who makes it rain right after you wash your car? That guy who magically makes a bill show up for the exact amount of your tax return? Yeah, that guy. What a douche.

He just got to me too. I was really excited to finally pay off my car. Then mother fucker Murphy showed his fat unwanted ass up.

First the title came in the mail which was a joyous day!

THEN - a gigantic boulder game flying out of nowhere and cracked the windshield in an unrepairable way!

It's ok, it's ok - I can deal.

THEN, I found this note on my car while innocently shopping at Target.
Yeah. Someone backed into my car and drove away. I found the damage too - A dent in the rear passenger wheel and it ripped the wheel wells protective lining out of its clips. SIGH.

AND THEN... TODAY... after working an 11 hour day and mustering the last drop of energy to still go to the gym, I get in my car to come home and get some food and what do I see?
 See that there on the bottom left?  Yep, the engine light.

Really, Murphy? REALLY? You and all your STUPID laws are pushing my last button.

SIGH.

It's a good car. It's a new car. I take good care of my stuff. I'm not some dumb girl who avoids oil changes or maintenance or even car washes. UGH. Why would all this happen right after it's paid? So disheartening.

3 comments:

Anonymous March 23, 2010 at 2:40 AM  

It's bad karma for not acknowledging me as your one true love, king and savior.

Okay, maybe not.

What it is for sure is suckyballz. I'm really sorry...Murphy has done you wrong but good.

brodiemash April 20, 2010 at 3:47 PM  

Lame! You need to ask Target to see if they could help you with the video.

Grant Kirkman April 30, 2010 at 12:32 PM  

Hey there Marisa. How are you. Shoot me an email sometime to catch up.
grantkirkman at gmail.com

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP