Sunday, February 21, 2010

Wassup...

Hey Hey...

Shout out to Mintz, my ONLY commenter. I know I don't comment back, but I'm not feeling a lot of love from you guys.

Ok, enough of that! Soo, about that weather. It sure is raining a lot right? Guess what I've never done that I now know I need to?

 
Yeah, clean my rain gutters! I had a waterfall coming off that sucker! Oh man, that sucks. That seems like a lot of work!

How about eating dinner Saturday nights alone at a restaurant like a loser?! What I won't do to eat at New Stars. Every single person I know had something going on. Work, plans, teeth pulled, diets. So I thought, I'm an independent woman, I can do this. So I put my big girl panties on and had a nice dinner.
That coconut curry chick'n was damn delicious! Felt pretty proud of myself too!

Sunday I tried out the burger joint in the town, The Habit. It was really good. Their attention to detail was excellent, the staff was friendly, the place was clean, and their veggie burger was TASTE EE!
Check out the size of this thing! It was practically not edible! I had to cut it up 4 ways to even be able to bite it! YUM!

On another note, you know what's WONDERFUL? Fresh flowers! There's something about them that makes the whole world better. My mom bought me these today:
Tulips are my favorite. Orange is my favorite color. How can you look at these and not feel better?

So that's what's wassup...!

What's up with you!?!?

2 comments:

Anonymous February 21, 2010 at 11:37 PM  

Take advantage of the deal at the New Star place and take me there. You get free entree and I learn a little about vegetarian food.

I read on the beehive how good it is and asked if anyone wanted to guide a newbie out, but got no response.

So? Respond!

PS--I like twolips also.

brodiemash February 22, 2010 at 3:17 PM  

Damn... that burger looks pretty damn tasty!

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP