Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Energized


Ok, not really. But I truly think I must be emitting some sort of energy field that keeps shutting down power to places. Not only did it go out at work last week, but it went out while I was trying to cook dinner at home at the end of last week, and now again this morning!

And today I was supposed to be at work at 7:30. Lucky for me my cell phone alarm was set and I woke up. Plus the alarm system didn’t like being on backup battery and set off a shrill continual beep until I ripped out of out the wall! However, I must be really really vain because I can’t just get up and go to work. I need to shower, brush my teeth, blow dry my hair, etc. So I raced around packing and drove 10 minutes in the opposite direction to Johns house to get ready.

However, things just aren’t “right”. I forgot my makeup for 1. And it’s hard to shake the feeling that I look terrible even though I don’t wear that much makeup and it probably wears off by noon anyways. However, I feel amiss. And I can’t pin it down but I’m not completely happy with the way my hair turned out today either. Either that or it’s the make up thing I notice when I’m looking at my hair. How do all these fresh faced models just roll out of bed and put their hair in a pony tail and head out for the day? This is upsetting me.

Anyways, I should go eat something I suppose. I’m trying to tweak my diet a bit since I think I was getting a bit calorie heavy in the little things. Like I was eating toast and soy milk and orange juice and yogurt and a salad and snacks and nuts and an apple and I was already over 1,000 calories before I even made it home to forage for dinner. My mind says to me that all those things are healthy so i should be able to eat an unlimited supply of them- RIGHT?!?!?!? but sadly, no :( So I have some sort of “light” greek salad today for lunch. I hope its yummy.

Oh, and last night I went to my first ballet class. That was cool. I’ll definitely do it again, but I’m sure not good at it. Although, I was just thinking how MANY different types of classes I’m taking. African dance, belly dancing, yoga, pole dancing, and now ballet. I SUPPOSE I can’t expect myself to be good at ALL of those.

Well, I’m off to get my salad. Have a good one!

1 comments:

Chaz March 30, 2007 at 9:01 AM  

I love ya, I love ya, I love ya!

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP