Thursday, February 15, 2007

10 things about me...

The rules are: Once you have been tagged you can't be re tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself.

1. I am completely food motivated. I love food. I’m hungry ALL the time. I’m sure Oprah has a thing or two to say about that, but regardless. It’s true.

2. I love my job to the point where its annoying to others. It’s all I talk about, but there’s lots of drama here.

3. I could eat bags and bags of conversation hearts until my veins feel chalky - however, being a vegetarian, I discovered they have gelatin in them and I can’t eat them anymore. It’s devastating.

4. I’m a very strict vegetarian. And, No I don’t eat fish. Not even broth or gravy or sushi or anything. And, it’s for all the reasons - it’s gross, unhealthy for you body, unnatural, cruel, and bad for the economy.

5. I’m a biggest meat LOVING vegetarian you’ll ever know. My fridge is full of “fake” chicken, bacon, sausage, hamburger, pepperoni, etc.

6. I’m half hippie, half yuppie. I have the “Coach” obsession, drive a sports car, get brazillian waxes, and have a yorkie. However, I was born and raised in Santa Cruz, use only canvas bags, eat vegetarian, practice yoga, and get WAAY into natural/alternative medicine.

7. I fractured my L1 & L2 vertebrae in a car accident in 1994. I’ve also broken, both wrists, my leg, and my elbow - all while attempting some sort of sport like snowboarding, high jumping, bike riding, or roller blading. I now have a desk job. :|

8. I am one of the few women who doesn’t need to have a child to feel complete. I just really don’t want to “Experience” child birth. I know, I know... once you do it, you wouldn’t take it back. Yeah, whatever. It’s not for me, let it go.

9. I am obsessed with Apple Macintosh computers. I WILL own the iPhone as soon as it’s available because it is AWESOME! I have the “apple” sticker on the back of my car and I think that makes me cooler.

10. Tivo saved my life. I couldn’t live without it. I LOVE LOVE LOVE television. I could watch it all day for the rest of my life and never get bored. It’s a bad habit i’m trying to break, but sadly it’s true. I love Judge shows too. And i’m not ashamed of it!

I'm not going to tag anyone else - if you want to do it, do it! Share those weird, random facts about yourselves. Please!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP