Friday, February 19, 2010

What are you reading?

An interesting subject was brought up on The Beehive about reading. My mom and I have always been AVID readers, but it seems in the last few years I don't know anyone who's reading anything. (I'm talking actual books here. Not blogs or online stuff or magazines which I read as well) I found this a little disheartening. However, hearing all these people's book choices was super cool!

I'm currently reading "Eating Animals" and I wonder if people rolls their eyes when I tell them that?

I did see one guy reading a book about George Washington and this was like the strangest thing ever. I totally judged him.  Ha Ha.

I never read romance novels or history topics so I began wondering what my mini book collection says about me. Here's some of my favorites that I keep in the nightstand next to my bed.  Sorta runs the gamut doesn't it?

I don't know what it means.

1 comments:

Anonymous February 20, 2010 at 2:18 PM  

I'm only commenting because I'm your only commentor.

That is all.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP