Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I think I want a divorce - No No, It's not you, it's me.

Yeah, I'm ready to file papers with you, Borders. I love you, but I'm just not IN love with you. Every time I visit I leave empty handed. You never have what I'm looking for.  I can never find a person to help me and usually have to use the self help computer, but it's not so helpful.

You are more conveniently located, I have coupons and your free rewards card, and I like the way your store is laid out, but I've found someone better.

Barnes & Noble just knows how to treat a lady. I go to the counter and they answer me immediately and even go get my books and bring them back to me. Thank you B&N as I am now a happy and satisfied customer and the excited owner of my new book, Eating Animals.


I can't wait to read this.

2 comments:

Furtheron January 27, 2010 at 12:25 AM  

I was in London the other day (rare nowadays) and was in my usual haunt of Denmark St (all the guitar shops) and thought, I'll pop in Borders and have a look in there and grab a coffee.... SHUT! Oh the recession is taking it's toll on me now!

Michael January 27, 2010 at 12:42 PM  

I like Barnes and Noble more too. Their computer system is much more helpful. Everytime I use the one at Borders, my search usually only has books that aren't in the store and I have to click through five pages to find something that is in the store. With B&N you can filter the stuff not in store with a single click. That and there is a map to tell you the general area the book is in.

I just wish their rewards card was free like Borders.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP