Sunday, February 14, 2010

A weekend to remember...

Oh Oh, I totally lied to you there with that title. Nothing happened this weekend of any consequence.

However, I figured it's my duty as a blogger to tell you all the mundane things I did anyways. Carry on:

On Saturday I cleaned under the desk in my bedroom. Then I went and got my hair done. I like it.


After my hair appt, I went and picked up Pho at New Stars Vegetarian. MMMM Then I went to my parents and we watched Iron Man. Not really my type of movie, but better than I thought it would be.

Sunday I took HarMar to the groomers because, well - you just look at him. Wake up to this face enough and you'd take him too!

The most exciting part of the weekend, however, involved a little Valentines Day present to myself. You see, I've been itching for a new vacuum cleaner for a while now. I keep waiting for the right time to strike and it finally did! Not only was it on sale, but I had a 10% off coupon as well. Meet the new man in my life. His name is Dyson:
I know I know, that was a stupid picture, but I really do love it! I can tell you someone who doesn't love it though. Someone who had a really bad day and immediately raised the terror threat level to RED!
Boy does he hate this thing! He just sits by it and stares at it, and look at the video of when I attempted to move it!



So anyways, that was my wonderful weekend. What did you do?

4 comments:

Anonymous February 16, 2010 at 12:37 AM  

I would comment here, as I often do, but I'm feeling no love...actually, I'm feeling a bit...oddball, as if you're sitting at home reading my comments and saying "Seriously? This jerk I've never met is the only one commenting on my posts?? I wish he'd take hemlock already."

Or is it just me?

Anonymous February 16, 2010 at 12:38 AM  

Having said that, don't you think yappydog buddy is only worried for YOUR safety? And is just biting/yapping protecting you from the dangerous new intruder?

Wonder what the reaction is when the magical Oreck is actually ON?

oneheavenlyheart February 16, 2010 at 3:57 PM  

Mintz - you're all I've got left! No one comments anymore :( I guess you've gotta give in order to get and I'm bad about commenting myself sooo ooops!

PS - what is "take hemlock" ??

Anonymous February 16, 2010 at 6:46 PM  

hemlock = poisonous plants. Shakespeare's folks and ancient greeks used it to off themselves.

Seriously, I thought you hated me or had been listening to the rumors (okay, they're mostly true, but I'm really a great guy!).

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP