Wednesday, January 27, 2010

For the girl who has everything...


Yeah, that's not true. I don't have much actually. People say it's hard to buy for me because I'm so specific. Most of my friends just ask me for a list. How do they know I LOVE making lists and keep a running one of "things to buy" ??? HA HA

Actually, I was just thinking about my last post where I said iTunes gift cards and kitchen goodies are a surefire win.  (I think "SureFire" is my word of the week - I've used it like 20 times now... ha!)

However, you know what I love? As in LOVE LOVE? PENS! I may have a slight thing about gel pens, specifically with glitter in them, but that's sort of a "me" thing. These are similar to the ones I buy and use at work to everyone's chagrin:


You know what though? I've never received a pen as a gift that I can recall. :( I think now I'm ready for a real pen. An expensive pen. A NICE PEN. My friend has this Paul Smith roller ball pen. It's like the best pen ever.


I WANT A COOL NICE EXPENSIVE KEEPER PEN!

2 comments:

Michael January 28, 2010 at 12:16 AM  

Those are expensive. Can't I just buy you a bunch of chocodiles instead?

Anonymous January 28, 2010 at 4:31 AM  

Go out with me. I won't buy you dinner or pay for a movie, because you ARE so picky, so instead I'll drive over, pick you up, drive you to the pen store and let you pick out any pen you like.

I'll then compliment you on your outfit, drive you home, walk you to your door and wonder what the hell happened when you end up inside without even a handshake.


Naturally I'll still call you again, because hey, it WAS a nice outfit.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP