Sunday, September 20, 2009

Picture show

Well, I don't think I've been up to too much lately, but I do like to document things... so besides scouring my house from head to toe and running a bunch of errands just look...

I saw a beautiful sunset over Woodward Park...

HarMar kept a close eye on the EVIL steam cleaner for me. I put it in the hallway and found him sitting next to it for 15 minutes! He really really hates that thing.

I'm obsessed with heirloom tomatoes and have been enjoying some caprese.


Well, everything else was just pictures of what I've eaten. Are people really interested in just seeing pictures of what I eat? I don't think so...

Anyways... What've you been up to?

1 comments:

Anonymous September 21, 2009 at 1:12 AM  

what have I been up to?

Gosh, thanks for asking! That's really kind of you!

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP