Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Cake Wrecks - Fresno Edition

For those of you unfamiliar, Cake Wrecks is like THE MOST awesome blog. I especially love it because I like to cook and I think things taste better when they look pretty. Go check it out sometimes.

Anyways, I was at a local grocery store when I saw THIS:


Any comments? I'd imagine that if bumble bees had wheels and then you smooshed them flat this is what the guts of a wheeled bee would like like.

OR if you think the above wasn't quite SMOOSHED enough... what about this?

Well, I found it amusing. Thought I'd share!

2 comments:

Michael Horvath September 10, 2009 at 5:52 AM  

I am guessing that cake will find it's way to the trash.

Anonymous September 10, 2009 at 6:38 PM  

I figured this cake would have been found at some mom and pop shop or maybe some strange foreign grocery.

Nope. SaveMart. How...odd.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP