Sunday, November 1, 2009

Welcome to Nevember!

Well, for someone who doesn't talk to her friends or leave the house anymore, I've bee REALLY busy!

I got my hair done yesterday. This is always exciting for me! I've been resisting cutting it and I think this is the longest it's been in 15 years. I keep teasing that I want stripper hair. Not that I'm really sure what stripper hair is, but I'd imagine it's quite long and luxurious and that I could swing my head and it would... okay, I don't know where I was going with that. Anyways, here's a picture.




Speaking of strippers, I darn near was one on Friday, but totally accidentally, I swear! I got a new outfit which I think is pretty cute. I'll grace you with a picture, but ONLY THIS ONCE!



Not too bad, right? I believe my thoughts were more along the lines of "The silhouette of my outfit is bangin' if I do say so myself, but the practical application of moving/wearing said outfit? NOT SO MUCH..."

Let me just tell you, wearing pointed toed 4" high heeled boots is DANGEROUS! We won't get into how expensive it is to find a decent fitting pair of jeans that are long enough to wear over high heels if you're taller than 5'... SO MOVING ON. But this shirt... such a cute shirt. That sucker busts wide open every time I move! I could barely make it through the work day. I had to safety pin it at every button or this stripper dream I have was gonna become a reality. Oh My God!

Anyways, I thought I had a lot of different things to ramble about, but I don't think they're of any consequence. Unless you decide you really want to know my thoughts on cobblers (shoe repair men) or how I can sleep for 12 hours and still be tired when I wake up, then let me know...

Have a good week :)

1 comments:

Michael November 1, 2009 at 11:54 AM  

I like the hair, it gives you a dark, sultry look.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP