Monday, November 2, 2009

One Heavenly Kitchen

Hey Hey Everyone, I have exciting news!

For those of you who've been coming around for a while, you may have noticed that nestled in between all the neurosis and sarcasm, there was a pretty strong food theme going.

Well, why not channel that into something more interactive? I've always loved to cook and I've always loved computers, so I decided to make a cooking show! My brother is the camera man and we're having way too much fun!

If you like to eat, please check out my new site One Heavenly Kitchen for weekly videos on what I'm eating and how to make it.

Because it's just a fun side project, it may not have the best designs and graphics, but I hope you enjoy it! Keep me posted on anything you'd like to see me make or what not.

Also, I've been featured on the brand new Taste Fresno site today as a local Fresno foodie/blogger/techie/cook/I don't know - so go check out their new vamped out site too! IT DELICIOUS!

2 comments:

Michael Horvath November 2, 2009 at 3:35 PM  

I love cooking and trying new recipes. Gonna check it out for sure.

james@paprikastudios.com November 8, 2009 at 6:47 PM  

You've been a hit on the site this week - it's such a well-produced video!

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP