Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Weekend Recap - 3 days late... Or maybe I should just title it, "What I've been up to"

People like pictures right? I always try to snap a picture that sums stuff up so I don't have to talk AS much. I do like to talk though! Let's just see how this goes!

I made breakfast for dinner. Biscuits and Gravy might not seem like a big deal to you, but have a vegetarian "gravy" is like a delicacy to me! MMMMMM



I freaked out at someone leaving their nasty hair brush and Aquanet on the bathroom counter in our public and shared restroom. As in LEAVE... as in it's been there for weeks and it's strewn about (obviously used) daily! Keep it classy folks.


I shopped all weekend to decorate a huge display for a work project. A huge space and a "Harvest" theme leads to many interesting conversations when you purchase an entire truckload of hay...



or when you drive a baby car and try to convert it into some sort of Halloween clown car... BEHOLD MY PUMPKINS...



Then my dad and I went to The Big Fresno Fair to see a rap concert... Random... I KNOW RIGHT? We saw "The Game" and it was awesome! Front row tickets, free food, and a great show.  Check out the newest fair treat - The Zucchini Weenie! HA HA!


Check back soon and I'll tell you all about the AWESOME concert I saw last night.  Does HAMMERTIME mean anything to you?  Awwwww Yeeeeaaahhh!

3 comments:

Michael Horvath October 14, 2009 at 8:59 AM  

Ok, now I need that recipe for the bisquits and gravy.

Anonymous October 15, 2009 at 4:05 AM  

You need to live by yourself.

oneheavenlyheart October 15, 2009 at 9:47 AM  

Mintz... In my defense, that isn't the bathroom at my house. I said it's a public restroom. ie: work! Keep that $**t in your desk, ya know?

Also, It's not so healthy for me to be alone though. I sorta fall down the rabbit hole and it's not good trip.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP