Thursday, October 1, 2009

Night Terrors

I cannot and do not watch scary movies. Never. EVER.

What's funny is that, for me, reality is FAR more terrifying than anything a movie could portray. Mostly, my horror flicks involve nature shows about snakes or spiders or anything that has hoarders or dirty people. It is SO EXTREME. I just CANNOT contain myself.

Isn't there a saying "These are the things dreams are made of" ??

Well, let me show you what my nightmares are made of.

AAAAAHHHHHHH!!! That is SOOO NASTY...

People are GROSS! I simply cannot understand how anyone - ANYONE - could look at this and not take immediate action. Do you all understand why I am so tired all the time?

Of course, I cleaned it. I want you to be able sleep tonight, so here is the finished product.

I just find laziness and filth to be the most disgusting combination of things. It also is so very very unnecessary. PLEASE, do not be that person.

2 comments:

Anonymous October 1, 2009 at 9:26 PM  

here I'm in TOTAL agreement.

Jeesh, a mouse costs under 10 bucks...buy a new one, lazy dude!

Good clean-job, M.

Michael Horvath October 2, 2009 at 5:39 AM  

That IS scary!

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP