Thursday, October 15, 2009

There are no words...

Only a huge sigh...

Really?!

You can click on the Label if you want to and read all about it.

I AM THE WORLDS BIGGEST KLUTZ!

It causes me extreme pain - and not in a physical way. I won't post pictures because it just hurts too bad. I know I use humor as a deflection and my blog as a way to release the things that bother me, but this is so painful, hurtful, embarrassing... I just don't even know what to do.  UGH UGH UGH

I was just walking in from our little cafe outside. It's still kind of muddy under the patio from Tuesdays downpour. FLOOP! Feet right out from underneath me!!! Took the polish right off my toenails, scuffed my pants, mud everywhere.

AND YOU KNOW this never happens when no one is looking. VP, GSM, and a new employee RIGHT THERE to see me suddenly decide to sit indian style in the mud. Of course, like a true professional klutz, I didn't spill my soda or my little snack pack of cheezits. That's something right?

SERIOUSLY? Who else does this happen to? I can't think of anyone. I never see people eat it, drop stuff, break things, or fall down. I'm on an island of shame over here.

I need every one of you to write a post detailing your most embarrassing moments and send me a link so I feel better. PLEASE!!

1 comments:

Anonymous October 16, 2009 at 11:52 AM  

;O Oh no!
Stuff like that happens :/

It was a really rainy day and i was with my boyfriend and all his friends and I wanted to jump over a small fence to get to his side; guess what? I slipped over in front of him and all his friends, fell face down, and had mud down the whole of my body

hmm -_-'

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP