Wednesday, May 19, 2010

No promises, okay?

I miss my friends. You know, all of you who hung on my every word? Yeah, I got so busy and stressed and a bunch of other stuff that I sorta had to fall back for a bit.

But no promises, okay?

It's funny because everything I think and see and take a picture of is in preparation for this blog, but after a full days work, and exercise, and trying to make something to eat, and trying to just ZONE OUT for a second with the TV, I then realize it's midnight, crawl into bed, and I haven't even turned the computer on!

I did reconnect with my trainer, so I'm back on board to be sexy hot and skinny again! Oh and run that half marathon in November, you know, whatever...

So, let's see... what have I been up to?

I finally tried out Mad Duck Grill & Taphouse. It's kinda small in there, but the staff was nice, the food and service was great, the prices were reasonable, and they had lots of veggie options! I had a goat cheese and beet salad (YUM) and a burger w/ a garden patty. OH! and they have Mtn Dew! I will definitely eat here again!


Also, something I've been enjoying is weekend movies and popcorn. I last watched Law Abiding Citizen and WOW I thought that was a good movie! The end was a bit "much" but it surprised me! Watch it. During that movie, I posted a pic of my popcorn onto Twitter and discovered there's a bit of controversy when it comes to "embellishing" your popcorn. I like mine with peanut M&M's, peanut butter M&M's, and sour patch kids. What say you?

Oh yeah, and today no less, guess who's back? Remember THIS? Yep, I just snapped this picture TODAY!! THE GEESE ARE BACK!  And so is the terror of approaching my car at night. So is the walk to my car laden with treacherous poop mines. SIGH. It's not a good time!

So let's see... What else?

I joined the wine club at Vino 100 which I think is super cool. I'm going this weekend for my wine club tasting.

I have a hair appointment this Saturday, which I desperately need and I'm really looking forward to.

The weather is warming up and I need to go buy some shorts. I think I'm going to swing by the Benefit Bar at the mall and get my eyebrows done too. And while I'm in Macy's maybe go buy some shoes. Hell, why not, right? Yeah, it's time for ALL OF THAT!

OH, and I tried Casa de Tamales. I want to eat there every day. That shit is GOOD! They offered many different types of GOURMET vegetarian options and even though it's all the way across town from me, it's SOO worth it. Yep. GO THERE. NOW.

Alright, I gotta go. I have months of useless knowledge and jokes and trivia and MISCELLANEOUS crap to share, but no one likes a really long blog post, do they? I'll try to check in more often. I WILL TRY!

But... No promises, okay?

1 comments:

Anonymous May 20, 2010 at 4:54 AM  

We're just happy when you're here.

And just for you yesterday, I finally found, purchased, and ate my very first chocodile.

Yes. Yum.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP