Saturday, June 6, 2009

I know, I suck

Sometimes the universe just puts a stop to your creativity.

It beats you down with a good dose of the plague and shoves reality in your face.

It makes you fight just to get up, and when you do, it makes sure nothing goes according to plan.

It doesn't hand to you more than you can bear, but it saps all of your energy so you cannot do anything effectively or to your standards.

And as a girl, my solution to that is to cry myself to sleep and be inexplainably mad at said universe for making it so damn hard to be perfect. WTF?


So yeah... Im fanfuckingtastic... How are you?

4 comments:

Michael June 6, 2009 at 3:10 PM  

I figured you just hadn't wrote anything cause you were sick.

Hope everything is ok.

Anonymous June 7, 2009 at 9:40 AM  

:::sigh:::

It's tough for me.

Here we are, two people who are likely never to actually meet, destined as we are to live on the opposite side of the trac--er, I mean, Shaw.

And yet, when you write blogs like this, rest assured, I get it.

I love your blogs, and love sometimes means having to wait.

So? We're glad to wait. You take care of you, yah?

Michael Horvath June 9, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

Y'know, it happens to us all. Glad to have company.

Lee Ryan June 13, 2009 at 12:27 AM  

I thought chocolate was the solution to this problem.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP