Monday, June 22, 2009

Micro blogging ruins regular blogging

MAYBE... I DON’T KNOW... Either way I still like them both...

Sometimes though I get tired. Maybe all I wanted to tell you was what I had for dinner and not elaborate. So here are some bullet points from my fascinating weekend and you’ll see why I felt like a loser contemplating writing an entire post about this drivel. Drivel seems to be a word I’m using in relation to my life A LOT. HRMMM Wonder what that means. Hahahahaha

Didn’t phase me at all to “put upon” all my twitter followers this drivel, so go figure!!

• I rotated my mattress, cleaned the house, and did my laundry
• I took an accidental 5 hour nap Saturday
• I went grocery shopping
• I laid out in the sun at my parents house
• I made a mushroom panzanella Sunday night
• I finished watching all the TiVo’d episodes of both Heroes and Smallville (I’M ALL CAUGHT UP! YES!!)

WOW... Wasn’t that exciting?!?!?!

This coming week should prove to be exciting though. I have plans for Pho, work, fancy dinners, & hopefully a BBQ/movie night. I’ll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Michael Horvath June 25, 2009 at 8:32 AM  

Life can't be all excitement. This is your blog so do what feels right. I too wish I had some words to write daily that would be so insightful and impactful that people would love each and every post. Ain't gonna happen-lol.

~Sarah~ June 29, 2009 at 5:17 PM  

I agree on the Twitter front - I enjoy blogging my adventures with commentary but all the time I figure everyone already knows what I did. Yes, I forget that there are still people who don't tweet haha. But then Johnjayjay comments and I remember. In any event, your bullet pointed weekend recap works just fine:) Happy Monday ~S

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP