Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Louie Louie Louis CK

I seem to have a thing for severely inappropriate comedians. Like when you have to listen to them alone because you're not sure any of your friends could handle it. Or like when you're pretty sure he has serial killer potential.

The two shows I'm obsessed with right now are Louis CK (Louie on FX) and Daniel Tosh (Tosh.0 on Comedy Central).
I love both their comedy and their TV shows. You should check them out! Just don't judge me or think of me when you watch/listen to them though!

2 comments:

Anonymous July 14, 2010 at 12:43 AM  

...and you've never seen me perform my stand-up?!?

See, we're somehow destined for each other!

Of course you'd kill me within 36 hours with your cleaning obsession. So don't blame me when I try to move to the make-out session quickly...with just 36 hours there's not much time for us.

Rick Chung September 2, 2010 at 4:19 PM  

"Louie" is highly original and groundbreaking :: http://j.mp/c2vHoE

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP