Sunday, May 6, 2007

The end of an era... and other dumb stuff.


Well, no one goes to rehab sober right? As I've seen my life spin wildly out of control these last few months I've realized it's time for a change. My addiction has affected my life negatively in the following ways...

Ok ok... so I'm just talking about Mountain Dew and food... But I have decided to go on a diet starting tomorrow and I'm drinking my last glorious mt dew right now. AHHHH.... I've notified my friends and family of my new commitment to stop drinking soda and hopefully they support me. If I'm grumpy, it's nothing personal, I SWEAR!

Anyways, there are so many things I can write about, but now I'm drawing a blank. As usual, it's Sunday and I'm here at work. So much stuff to do. It never ends! Why, you ask, am I writing a blog then? Good question. I should probably get back to work!!!

I have to leave to go to "meeting" (church) in about an hour anyways. UGH... that's such a kink in my day.

Tomorrow morning I have to drop my car off at the service center. The air conditioner is on the fritz. Sometimes it works, sometimes it blows hot air even when on cold. Gotta get THAT straightened out before summer hits. I keep hearing people say - What's with this weather, I can't wait for it to quit messing around and get warm.

UMMMM... HELLO!!! You WANT it to get warm? (This is 90% my boyfriend who just built a pool and wants an excuse to start using it... but still) I was just in Laughlin, NV last Monday and Tuesday. It was 109 degrees there. I can personally tell you, I am NOT ready for it to be warm. UGH! NO NO NO! It was so hot, that at one point I actually had to go in the office and sit down for a second.

So yeah, I do need to get back to work. We've got a new hire starting tomorrow and she'll be in my office for the next couple of weeks. I really do prefer to work alone so this will take a little getting used to.

But, now you all know I'm still alive. Just busy. Same old lame story. Just running from one thing to the next. I almost feel like I need to take vacation from my life so I can straighten out things. Do any of you ever feel like that? Is there ever a break for you to catch your breath or is that just how things are now-a-days?

K, I'm off. TTYL!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP